Skip to content
- Palo Duro Precision accepts trades and consignments. Email or bring in clear photos of entire firearm before we discuss the value of your trade or consignment.
- New firearms are often test fired at the factory and are considered “new” as received from the manufacturer or distributor.
- Used firearms are accurately described verbally and with pictures. Be sure you are satisfied before you purchase. Returns will not be accepted.
- We prefer emails over telephone calls regarding comments and questions. All correspondence will then be in writing.
- Purchases will be honored on a first come first served basis. There is no order until payment has been received.
- All products are sold on an “as available” basis.
- Palo Duro Precision, LLC charges $40 dollars for blind transfer of new firearms available from Palo Duro Precision, LLC.
- Palo Duro Precision, LLC charges $15 for transfer of used or unavailable firearms for LTC holders and $25 for NICS transfers of used or unavailable firearms.
- Palo Duro Precision, LLC does not warranty any product. The warranty on new products is provided by the manufacturer. The shipping cost of returning products to the manufacturer is the responsibility of the consumer. Used products are sold “as is.” All shipped products are insured, if damages occur in shipment, a claim will be filed with the carrier. Palo Duro Precision, LLC risk ends upon our delivery of the product to the carrier.
- Palo Duro Precision, LLC makes no warranties of any kind as to the products, information, accuracy or operation of this site. The use of this site is AT YOUR OWN RISK. Palo Duro Precision, LLC will attempt to be as complete and as accurate as possible.
- No items will be held without payment. Palo Duro Precision, LLC has a 60-day layaway policy. 25% down payment is required for layaway purchases.
- Palo Duro Precision, LLC does not give out or sell any of your personal information.
- Palo Duro recision, LLC complies with all local, state and federal laws pertaining to business practices and the transfer and ownership of firearms.
Purchasing Guns from Palo Duro Precision, LLC
- Handguns cannot be purchased directly by individuals out of state. The gun must be transferred to a FFL (firearms dealer) in the state which you reside. The guns must be shipped to a transferring FFL dealer.
- Long guns usually can be purchased and picked up by individuals even out of state. All of the laws of your state of residence apply to the sale.
- If any gun is shipped from Palo Duro Precision, LLC, it will only be shipped to a FFL. We do not ship to Curios or Relics Dealers.
- When the gun arrives at the FFL in your state of residence, the buyer must complete all paperwork and must comply with all federal and state laws of your state of residence.
- Transferring FFL dealers charge transfer fees. These fees vary by dealer and by state. It is your responsibility to understand what fees will be charged by the dealer that you select and to pay those fees. No transfer fees are included in the price of the purchased firearm. The transfer fees are between the transferring FFL and the buyer.
- Any transferring FFL that you select must agree to do your transfer. The FFL must email a copy of a current FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will confirm his intentions to make the transfer. No gun will be shipped until the FFL copy has been received and payment has been made in full for the firearm and shipping.
- Your order will be shipped within 5 business days upon completion of the order.
- When we have all of the components of the order, including the FFL copy, we will process the order. When the order is shipped, we will email a confirmation and tracking number. We ship via UPS and Fedex
- Payment can be made by credit card, certified bank check or Money Order. Shipments will be made after payment has been authenticated by our bank.
- No shipments are made outside of the 48 contiguous United States, California, New York, or Illinois.
- Firearms cannot be returned without expressed permission from Palo Duro Precision, LLC. If returned for any reason, there will be a 25% restocking fee plus shipping fees. If the buyer is “denied” due to the background check, the return will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping fees.
- You must provide a valid phone number with any order placed.
- You must be of legal age and qualifications to own any items that you order and you are assuming all responsibility for the legality of the item and the buyer when you purchase.
- You are responsible for checking local laws in your state of residence and compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding the ownership, usage and storage of the products you have purchased.
- You must notify us immediately should you have any concerns about the usage, storage or legality of any products that you have ordered.